Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Online German Lessons

 About me 

I am an experienced German tutor who has worked with many different clients - complete beginners and advanced business learners, pupils and small children, people who are learning German for fun, the ones who were preparing to move to Germany and many more with individual requirements. 

I have a BA as a German translator/interpreter and I have also finished an additional two-year studies in Munich, Germany where I lived for many years. 

My studies and previous experience give me a deep understanding about the language and its structures but also has helped me to speak German on a native speaker level. 


Why private lessons online? 

Apart from it being safe, private online lessons also allow you to study from the comfort of your own home. Stay in your pyjamas and don't worry about the weather outside - you don't need to go anywhere. 

You set the pace. My lessons are completely tailored to your needs and wishes and you decide how much you want to study and how fast you would like to make the progress. 

You are the only student in the class you you get my compete attention and the entire lesson is about you practicing and not about you listening how somebody else does it. 


What do I offer?

I offer private German lessons online via Skype or Zoom. Every lesson is tailored to your needs and language goals, these include

- homework help - and help with exam preparation for pupils 

- help with filling in any knowledge gaps in the school syllabus 

- business German - for anybody who either plans to move to Germany or needs the language to communicate with German-speaking clients or customers

- German for fun - for anybody who is interested in learning the language 

- German for holiday - basic phrases and expressions to use during a holiday in a German-speaking country and I can help you with the difference between North and Southern Germany too.

- conversational German 

- any other language goals you might have 


How do I teach? 

I believe in teaching you how to say what you want to say rather than only get by with ready-made phrases and expressions and being able to say only what you know how to say. This means a combination of grammar, building your vocabulary and using the combination of both of these things in a conversation. My goal is to help you to understand how the language works and encourage you to use it as much as possible. 


How does it work online?

I use apps and programs which are free for you to download such as Skype or Zoom and I use a headset so I can hear you perfectly for precision pronunciation and conversation. Using video we can see each other and create a more normal and personal lesson.


Your first lesson 

During the first lesson we establish your current language level and your learning goals as well as discuss your learning and lesson preferences. This lesson lasts approximately 60 minutes. My standard rate is £25.00 per online lesson, however I am offering the first one for half price - £12.50 so you effectively can try it out before committing fully. 


Interested? 

Please feel free to get in touch and we can arrange your first lesson to get going. I am very flexible on times and can do days, evenings and weekends to suit you.


I look forward to speaking to you soon.

lasma.brett@gmail.com

07853 840964






No comments:

Post a Comment

Online German Lessons

  About me  I am an experienced German tutor who has worked with many different clients - complete beginners and advanced business learners,...